If you could use a little more love in your life, look no further! These 131 positive self love affirmations will help you to feel more confident and radiant, from the inside out. Recite them regularly, and watch your whole world change. Enjoy!
What Are Positive Affirmations?
Positive affirmations are short, powerful statements that you recite to yourself to help overcome negative thoughts and improve your outlook on life. When you repeat positive affirmations, you are training your mind to focus on the good, which can lead to improved mental and emotional well-being. Affirmations are a great way to help you instil new thought processes, eradicate negative self-talk and introduce a better belief system.
Additionally, the act of repeating affirmations can help to increase your self-confidence and motivation. They are the ultimate life hack that will make you feel more empowered and connected to the best version of yourself. If your lack of self love is getting in the way of your daily life then we have good news – affirmations can change.your.life!
Affirmations will help you with any goal that you have in mind. If you want to feel good about yourself and attract more joy into your life then affirmations will do the trick. Whether you write your own affirmations or use helpful ones that are made for you – like ours! – you will get powerful results from them.
How Do They Work?
Our thoughts create our reality. What we think, we become. If we want to change our lives, we need to change our thoughts. Affirmations are a powerful tool for doing just that. By repeating positive statements about ourselves, we will begin to believe them and when we believe them, they become true for us.
Affirmations rewire our brains, helping us to see ourselves in a new, more positive light. They help us to let go of old, harmful beliefs and embrace new, empowering ones. As we change our mindsets, our lives begin to change as well. We attract better circumstances, relationships, and opportunities. This amazing tool will replace negative beliefs with kind thoughts.
When you speak an affirmation, you are sending a message to your subconscious mind. This message creates a new belief, which then begins to shape your thoughts and actions. The more you repeat an affirmation, the stronger it becomes. Eventually, it will become your default way of thinking.
Affirmations work by retraining your brain to focus on positive thoughts and beliefs. This process is similar to how we learn any new skill. For example, when you first start learning to play the piano, it takes a lot of practice and focus to get the hang of it. Eventually, it becomes second nature. The same is true for affirmations. At first, it may take some effort to keep your thoughts focused on the positive, but with time and practice, it will become easier and more effortless.
So why are affirmations so powerful? It all comes down to the law of attraction. According to this law, we attract into our lives whatever we focus on. If we focus on positive thoughts and beliefs, we will attract positive experiences into our lives. On the other hand, if we focus on negative thoughts and beliefs, we will attract negative experiences.
In the end, you’ll feel happier, healthier, and more fulfilled when you use positive self-talk. The benefits are endless. From gaining a more positive mindset to developing a healthy habit that will improve your mental health, amazing things will take place in your life once you begin to use daily self love affirmations.
So start using affirmations today and watch your life transform before your very eyes!
Manifesting With Self Love Affirmations
The law of attraction is the belief that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts, people can bring positive or negative experiences into their life. The basis of the law of attraction is that like attracts like. We are powerful beings that have the potential to bring any desire or unwanted experience into our reality, therefore we need to be aware of what we put out into the universe.
One way to think about manifestation is that it is the process of bringing your thoughts and feelings into reality. Manifestation is all about aligning your thoughts, emotions, and actions with your desired outcome. When you are in alignment, you are in a position to receive what you desire. How do affirmations fit into manifestation?
Well, affirmations are a tool that can help you to align your thoughts and feelings with your desired outcome. An affirmation is a statement that affirms something to be true. When you repeat affirmations, they help to manifest what you want. As a result, affirmations can help you to attract the self love that you have always wanted.
Positive things will begin to manifest in your reality when you use affirmations. When you recite them for a long time, such as a couple of months, their messages become ingrained in your psyche. Not only will you feel more self love but good ideas and opportunities will appear and bring even more love into your life. This is a good reason to use affirmations, they will bring so much abundance into your life.
How To Do Daily Self-Love Affirmations
The power of affirmations lies in their ability to shift our perspective and open up new possibilities. By repeating positive statements about ourselves, we can begin to believe them, and this newfound belief can lead to lasting change. So how can we use affirmations to make a difference in our lives?
First, it is important to choose affirmations that resonate with you. If you’re not sure where to start, consider your recent accomplishments and think about what you’re most proud of. What qualities do you possess that helped you achieve success? These are the qualities that you should focus on affirming. You can choose from our Lightworker-approved affirmations below.
Once you’ve selected a few affirmations, it’s time to start saying them aloud on a daily basis. Repeat them to yourself in the mirror, write them down in a journal, or post them somewhere where you’ll see them often. The more you remind yourself of your positive qualities, the more likely you are to believe them. And as your beliefs change, so too will your life.
Loving affirmations are a powerful way to help you connect with your innermost self and cultivate a more positive relationship with yourself. By repeating positive statements about yourself, you can begin to shift your thinking patterns and beliefs about yourself. This, in turn, can lead to improved self-esteem and self-confidence.
By using self love affirmations on a regular basis, you can begin to create lasting changes in your relationship with yourself. Over time, you may find that you feel happier, more fulfilled, and more confident in who you are. Loving affirmations will heal low self-esteem and help you to feel more unconditional love toward yourself. Great things will come your way once you begin to work on your inner self.
Affirmation Techniques and Methods
Mirror work is a great way to help you feel good in your own skin. It is the practice of saying affirmations or positive statements in front of a mirror to raise your self-esteem, improve your mood, or achieve a goal. It’s also perfect if you want to work on your body image. It is a form of self-love and self-care that can be done anywhere, anytime – as long as you have access to a mirror. You can do it in the bathroom mirror, in your compact or even in your car wing mirror – just make sure you’re stationary and not driving!
The key to successful mirror work is to believe the affirmations you are saying to yourself. When you look in the mirror and see your reflection, it is important to speak kindly to yourself and appreciate all that you are. Remember, you are the only one who can change your life for the better. So start today by looking in the mirror and repeating some powerful affirmations out loud. By speaking these words of truth to yourself every day, you will begin to believe them and live them. And when you do, anything is possible!
Shift your mindset and develop a healthy self-esteem with affirmation cards. Simply write out your affirmations of self love on small, portable cards and pull them out throughout the day to give you a boost. Creative ideas like this mean that you can improve your self worth on the go and benefit from the power of positive thinking. The self-related processing involved in this technique will help you to evaluate where you are in your self love journey and generate meaningful affirmations that can help you to heal from any specific situation.
For example, if you don’t feel good about the way that you look, write out some image positive affirmations on your cards to help you switch up your belief system. This is a great tool that will help you do away with low self esteem. You could even choose to use just one powerful daily affirmation to focus on. The choice is yours.
If you’re a fan of using post-it notes then you’ll love this method. Stick your self love affirmations around the house so you have a constant reminder of how wonderful you are. This is a great way to make positive self-talk a part of your daily life. Even if you have a lack of love in your current reality by using this tactic, you will eventually attract a high self-esteem by using sticky notes.
It’s important to put your affirmations somewhere you will see them every day. Every time you use sticky notes for self love affirmations see them, take a deep breath and repeat them to yourself with conviction. The more you do this, the more they will become a part of your reality.
When you wake up in the morning, what’s the first thing that you think about? If you’re like most people, it’s probably something along the lines of “I’m going to hit traffic on my commute” or “my kids are annoying me!” But what if, instead of starting your day with these ‘negative nancy’ thoughts, you began your day with some powerful, positive affirmations?
Studies have shown that using self-affirmations in the morning can increase feelings of self-worth and decrease stress levels. In other words, when you start your day with a positive affirmation or two, you’re setting yourself up for a better day – both mentally and physically. It’s straightforward, simple and it’ll upgrade your life.
131 Positive Self Love Affirmations
Our relationship with ourselves is the most important relationship we will ever have. Yet, so many of us neglect to nurture and care for ourselves the way we do our other relationships. We put ourselves last, often sacrificing our own needs in order to serve others. We berate and criticise ourselves, instead of offering love and compassion. We don’t believe we deserve happiness or success.
It’s time to change that. It’s time to start showering yourself with the love and respect you deserve. One of the best ways to do that is through self-love affirmations. If you’re the type to put yourself down then you need to silence your inner critic and become a better version of yourself. True happiness is found within, by making positive changes and silencing the inner dialogue that holds you down you can break through difficult times and do what’s in your best interests.
Self-love affirmations are positive statements about yourself that help to reprogram your subconscious mind for success and raise your vibration. By repeating them regularly, we can begin to believe them on a deeper level and start experiencing more self-love and acceptance. As a result, we’ll start attracting more good things into our lives – including better relationships, greater success, and increased happiness.
In this day and age, we are surrounded by constant distractions and things that have a negative effect on our self confidence including social media, the beauty industry, TV and so much more. Therefore it’s crucial that we make self love rituals an important part of our daily routine. When you focus your everything on positive energy you’ll get more of it in return. Remember that the only approval you need is from yourself. It doesn’t matter who you are or what people think about you, the important thing is how you feel about yourself.
If you’re ready to start your journey of self-love and self-acceptance, here are 131 powerful self-love affirmations to get you started:
- Every day, I am becoming the best version of myself.
- What I think, feel, and believe matters
- I am a beautiful soul
- Happiness is a choice I make every day
- I treat myself with respect and compassion
- I am worthy of success
- I am loved
- No matter what happens, I will always love myself
- I am enough
- Everywhere I turn, there is love
- I release all fears and doubts
- I forgive myself for my mistakes and learn from them
- I know how to set and enforce healthy boundaries
- I am happy and peaceful
- I have infinite potentiality and limitless possibilities.
- I am abundant and prosperous
- I am grateful for the love that I have for myself
- I am connected to the divine within me
- I release the need to change myself
- I take care of myself physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually
- I am valuable and influential
- I release judgement of myself and others
- My opinions matter
- My cup overfloweth with self-love
- It’s ok for me to take up space
- I am perfect just as I am
- I glow
- I am open to receiving love from others
- I am an inspiration
- I am beautiful, inside and out
- I have a lot to offer
- I choose thoughts and actions that support my self-worth
- I am able to love myself
- I attract healthy and loving relationships into my life
- I am a force for good in the world
- I am my own hero
- I have the ability to reclaim my power.
- I radiate love
- I am a lovable person
- I am a gift to the world
- I love the person that I am
- I am so proud of myself
- I am heard
- I give and receive love easily
- I am loveable
- I allow myself to heal
- I trust myself and my intuition
- I attract people and situations that add more love to my life
- My well of self-love is bottomless
- I am deserving of all the good things in life
- I am powerful
- I take responsibility for my own happiness
- I live in the present moment, fully engaged in each moment without regretting the past or worrying about the future
- I am kind and loving to myself
- I am valued
- I nurture myself with loving care and attention
- I am unapologetically me
- I have a strong and healthy relationship with myself
- I am worthy of a beautiful life
- I am compassionate toward myself
- I create my own reality through my thoughts, words, and actions
- I am perfect just as I am
- I am living in alignment with my highest self.
- I am strong, capable, and confident.
- I am worthy of having all my needs and wants met
- Everything I need is already inside of me
- I embrace who I am
- My wants matter
- I choose me
- My self-worth is not based on other people’s opinions of me. It is based on how I feel about myself
- I am resilient.
- I am a magnet for love — both giving and receiving
- I radiate positivity and joy
- I am healthy
- I AM love personified
- I live each day with purpose and intention
- My innermost desires are valid and worth pursuing
- My presence makes a difference
- I surround myself with positive, supportive people
- I make a difference
- I am responsible for my own happiness
- I have something special to offer the world
- I am worthy of respect.
- I am deserving of happiness and success
- I am worthy of forgiveness
- I am self-secure
- I am unique and that is ok
- My feelings matter
- I accept myself unconditionally
- I have an infinite supply of self-love within me
- I release all fears and doubts that hold me back.
- I am at peace with myself
- I am confident and secure in myself
- I love myself for who I am, not who I want to be
- My voice matters
- I am significant and appreciated
- My self-love is stronger than anything else
- I am strong
- I choose thoughts and beliefs that empower me
- I am grateful for my body
- Every day, I get closer to achieving my highest potential
- I matter
- I love and approve of myself just as I am
- I am respected
- I am kind, compassionate, and loving
- I am confident and powerful
- I am strong, healthy, and vital.
- I believe in myself
- I trust myself
- I am capable of greatness
- Love is natural to me
- I am grateful for my blessings
- I love the person that I am becoming
- My needs matter
- My life is meaningful
- All is well in my world
- I am happy
- I am wise
- I make a contribution
- I am complete
- I trust myself and my decisions
- I am whole
- I am capable of achieving any goal
- I love myself unconditionally
- Love is always flowing toward me
- I surround myself with people who reflect my worth back to me
- I carry myself with grace
- My happiness comes from within myself
- I am doing the best that I can
- I honour my needs and feelings
- I am in control of my life
47 Self Love Quotes
If you’re having a bad day or feeling a lack of self-love reading some self love quotes is a great way to help you bypass any hard things that you are going through. There is a popular belief that whatever you centre your life around will become your reality and this is an absolute fact. Using self-love quotes is one of many new ways that you can improve your life.
Over time, you will become a better person and feel incredible about yourself! These self-love quotes are some of our favourites, we hope you’ll like them too…
- “I am who I am. Not who you think I am. Not who you want me to be. I am me.” – Brigitte Nicole
- “Know your worth. Don’t ask for it. State it once and never accept anything less.” – Unknown
- “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” – Mark Twain
- “How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you” – Rupi Kaur
- “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Beauty begins the moment you decided to be yourself.” – Coco Chanel
- “Self care is how you take your power back.” – Lalah Delia
- “Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you.” – Beyonce
- “The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.” – Steve Maraboli
- “If you wish to be loved, love.” – Seneca
- “Start healing your heart and you will look beautiful.” – Alexandra Vasiliu
- “The worst outcome in this world is not having self esteem. If you don’t love yourself, who will?” – Naval Ravikant
- “When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy.” – Kim McMillen
- “You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right here.” – Venus Williams
- “We just need to be kinder to ourselves. If we treated ourselves the way we treated our best friend, can you imagine how much better off we would be.” – Meghan Markle
- “I will never apologize for being me, but I will apologize for the times that I am not.” – Michael Carini
- “All relationships are a reflection of your relationship with yourself.” – Deepak Chopra
- “This is my life… my story… my book. I will no longer let anyone else write it; nor will I apologize for the edits I make.” – Steve Maraboli
- “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.”—Charles Bukowski
- “I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side.” – Dr. Maya Angelou
- “No other love no matter how genuine it is, can fulfill one’s heart better than unconditional self-love.” – Edmond Mbiaka
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
- “Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.” – Louise Hay
- “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Self-care is never a selfish act – it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.” – Parker Palmer
- “You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are.” – Yogi Bahaman
- “I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.”– Madonna
- “Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” – Carl Gustav Jung
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
- “She remembered who she was and the game changed.”—Lalah Delia
- “Do your thing and don’t care if they like it.” – Tina Fey
- “You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
- “Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that’s when you’re most beautiful.” – Zoe Kravitz
- “It’s all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than looking for love to compensate for a self love deficit.” – Eartha Kitt
- “Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.” – Lao Tzu
- “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “I celebrate myself, and sing myself.” – Walt Whitman
- “Love yourself and you will be rewarded.” – Shaa Zainol
- “We must fall in love with ourselves. I don’t like myself. I’m crazy about myself.” – Mae West
- “Love yourself no matter who you are or where you come from.” – Diane Guerrero
- “Your task is not to seek for Love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” – Rumi
- “If everybody were like everybody else, how boring it would be. The things that make me different are the things that make me, me!” – Winnie the Pooh
- “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” – Robert Morely
- “I am a queen because I know how to govern myself.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Respect yourself, love yourself, because there has never been a person like you and there never will be again.” – Osho
- “Accept yourself, love yourself.” – Chanel Iman
We want to hear your favourite self love affirmations. Let us know in the comments and share your ideal self love routine. Namaste!